How can I get a guy to kiss me for the first time?

I am pretty sure he likes me and I really like him. Neither of us have had our first kiss yet PLUS he's a shy one so... help?
PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS ON a) how to get him to do it AND b) how I could initiate it!

16

Most Helpful Guy

• make it easy on him. Touch his cheek with the side of your index finger, put your lips in closer proximity to his (lean into it =P ). When you are hugging if you put your cheek against his. There are plenty of ways to get it to be easier to have a kiss happen... but one of you will eventually have to initiate the actual kiss.