How can I get a guy to kiss me for the first time?

I am pretty sure he likes me and I really like him. Neither of us have had our first kiss yet PLUS he's a shy one so... help?
Updates:
PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS ON a) how to get him to do it AND b) how I could initiate it!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• make it easy on him. Touch his cheek with the side of your index finger, put your lips in closer proximity to his (lean into it =P ). When you are hugging if you put your cheek against his. There are plenty of ways to get it to be easier to have a kiss happen... but one of you will eventually have to initiate the actual kiss.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Get close to him, start talking face to face, look him in the eyes, look at his lips. Keep that distance or starting leaning forward. Bite and lick your lip. Grab his hand, or put your hand on his lap or arm.
    The closer you guys are together, the more he'll get that you want to kiss him, and if he wants that too, you'll kiss.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you think he'd think it's cute or whatever (I would), then just literally ask him, "can I kiss you?" or actually "do you wanna kiss?" or something like that.
    And yeah wait til the very end of the date just in case.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you are less shy than him... go ahead and kiss him first :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah so scary! Is there anything I can do to get him to do it though?

• ı thınk you should kiss him , if you can

1|0
    0|0
    • I might end up doing that but is there anything you think I could do to get him to do it?

• Show All
    • Maybe when he takes me back to my house on the steps? In the car? Doesn't matter to me

• ıf there you in the car , you hold his hands , and touch his stomach muscles , and , put your head on his breast

• Initiating it would be the easiest option. Just start a conversation with him, and then eventually just.. hold him. Like, grab his arms or give him a mini-hug. Then, make it clear by leaning in slowly. Hopefully he gets the hint and leans in the rest and meets you halfway. It depends on your level of contact with him already. This should work.. hopefully.

p. s. Here I am giving advice for initiating a kiss and I haven't even held a girl's hand smh.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would take control of the situation. I would ask if he wanted to go get coffee, or go to the movies, something like that. At the end of the date when he drives you home (assuming he can drive) I would lean in for a goodbye kiss. If he likes you then he will accept the "offer" and kiss you. I hope this helps!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes