How many guys out there like curvy girls?

Do you guys all like the skinny girls or does a girl with some curves do it for you too? I'm not talking obese. Like a size 12 or 14.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i LOVE curvy girls

personally i dislike skiny girls... what makes you think all guys like them skinnny? LOL

0|3
    0|0
    • I posted a pic of myself asking if I was pretty or not and a lot of the guys said: "maybe if you lost weight" or "yeah but you're chubby."

• thanks for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Sure of course.

www.skinnyvscurvy.com/.../...Treat-Laura-Wells.jpg

I mean, how is this even plus size? The West is weird.

1|2
    0|1
    • That woman is considered pretty big in Asian society

• Show All
    • It's not the modelling agencies. It's every single retailer that's works to the same size segmentation and framework. If the modelling agencies have to use bigger sizes for their models... then the models are simply bigger models!

BMI 21 my ass.

And overweight is different to being obese/morbidly obese I do realise that at least

• @Flat4 have you ever seen a BMI of 21?
      Because she sure isn't above that. At most 22, really.

• Breasts, and butts, and hips and thighs oh my. Bring on the curves please. Skinny girls eat a pb&j put some meat on your pelvis lol. Nobody wants to be banging an grindn against a hard ass pelvis

0|0
    0|0
    • Skinny all the way thanks. Why would I want to be fighting my way past a big ass or a big heavy tree trunk of a leg whilst getting down to it? I don't!

Give me a skinny little spinner every day

• sure its cool.

www.yeahshesquats.com

0|0
    0|0
  • I like curves and I think that plus size models are very sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all girls from the curvy you described, to straight up bbw.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women who look healthy... if you are healthy and curvy you are my type of woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of guys actually prefer girls with curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer curvy they realy turn me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I do quite a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what those sizes even mean, but are we talking the ACTUAL term curvy? Or the hijacked "curvy" that is only meant to make chubby or fat girls feel better?

0|1
    0|1
    • 12/14 is pretty much a curvy girl. Those sizes are in Misses not Plus size.

• Lol. Very true. Then they hate on fit/skinny girls... because they actually have hot bodies!

• I like curvy girls because they look voluptuous and womanly!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny girls that just me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Actually curvy doesn't mean you bigger. I think the term your thinking of is thicker. Because Candace swanpole is curvy due to her hip to waist ration, but she's still skinny. Someone like Beyoncé is also curvy but she's different than Candice because she's thicker

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't take this the wrong way.
    But try not to give a fuck. And by that I mean, some guys will like your body, some won't.
    Focus on yourself, make sure your body is as healthy as it can be. Make sure you have hobbies and enjoy your job. Invest in your friends and your family.
    I wasted years worried about whether guys would like me or not. Whether or not I was too fat for them. But the older I get the more I realize I don't want the guys who think I'm too fat. The guys who picked on me or joked me. Why should I care about them?
    I'm happy, and now I found a man who thinks I'm perfect. You will too

1|0
    0|0
  • What's skinny to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Size 6 and below. But I don't consider above that fat just a little more curvy.

Recommended myTakes