How to get my BF to ask me out on a date and/or be more romantic?

So I'm a freshman in highschool and one of my best friends asked me out in December. I was crushing on him for a while so I said yes. The first week we were dating one of our friends invited us to the movies but we were with a big group.. He held my hand but that's it... It's now over two months into the relationship and nothing else has happened. I mean nothing, we act exactly the same as we did when we were friends and haven't even been on our first proper date yet. Like we've litterally never gone anywhere alone. My friend told me that he was asking her ideas for dates in the begining of the relationship but he hasn't asked or anything, so how can I get him to act more like my boyfriend instead of my best friend and how can I get him to ask me on our first date?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump his ass. Date me instead, we'll drink wine, go to the beach, watch a movie, eat ice cream, and maybe go to a steak house as well, and we'll be just in time to watch the sunset over the ocean.