Guy treats me shitty daily, gives me shit when I don't deserve it.. but also says he's in love with me?

I'm really in trouble lately.
I met a guy when I started working at a new company, and had feelings like I never could have for anyone.. we talk all the time, we fit really well and spend all our time together.
He's always sweet and intimate when we are alone, in a genuine way, I think.
But then we go to the office and each day he FINDS A REASON TO BE AN ASSHOLE, when I swallow my pride and apologize for something I don't even understand.. and he IGNORES me, tells me to fuck off, not talk to him, BLA BLA.
Big drama queen.
Later he kisses me and asks me to be with him. Jesus fucking Christ.
Drives me insane, he says I make him really mad too, for reasons he doesn't know either.
What's the reason? IS HE REALLY AN ASSHOLE WHO JUST CAN'T STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE?
Who's ready to blow this over some ego manly pride-infested attitude..
What to do?
  • The guy is not dating material, he has issues.
    Vote A
  • Try to get used to it and be the better person. Ignore him when he's like this.
    Vote B
  • Try to change your behaviour according to what pleases his fucking mood
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ain't. No. Mother. Fucing. Body. Got. Time. FO. DAT.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Can you smell bull sht when he opens his mouth? This guys only two issues at this particular moment is being a douch bag lyer and not having a clue what love is. Possession is not love. It sounds like he feels like he owns you.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i was you i'd dump him

nobody's allowed to treat me like a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest you get away while you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an asshole. you shouldn't even consider dating him at all.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He has issues. Ditch the bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • This guy seems like he has a disorder, honestly... it usually isn't an issue, but it is here. Don't give him your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's called bull shit. Take the help of people and get away from him. you don't deserve to be treated like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • is he bipolar? gawd he needs to treat you better if you stay with him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes