Ladies, do you still believe in and admire chivalry? Has it truly gone extinct?

Call me a Hopeful Romantic but I for one, am a sucker for mushy lovey doveyness
i admire a true gentleman at heart, in the way he treats a lady
opens doors
treats me as he'd wish for his mother, daughter, sister and niece

bad boys and players have gone out of style

lets bring Chivalry back gentlemen
great women like myself love cherish and appreciate all the things you do, more than you know!
Good girls & Guys We never go out of style- T. Swift

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I fully `100% agree. I would take a chivalrous gentleman over a super hot douchebag any day. People today are so rude, I enjoy it when I meet a guy who is kind and courteous. Not saying you have to be all Sir Lancelot on me, but decent manners like the ones you mentioned are simple common courtesy! I grew up on those things, and want to find them in a man. Thank you for showing me I'm not the only one out there who still believes in chivalry and manners! :) :D

• oh bless your heart, that was well said, you too must be an old fashioned rare jewel like myself, thanks so much for your comment

We are not alone, somewhere out there is a gentleman who still believes that good girls still exist and appreciate a true prince

• Why thank you! :) It's awful to hear people say chivalry is dead- it's merely being a good person with some decent manners! A proper man treats any girl he's with with care and understanding. I know some who simply choose to go for "bad boys" and other jerks, and never understand why. I have always preferred the nice, gentlemanly type (I have my eye on one now ;) ) and am happy to learn that people still share my beliefs. It's hard being a teen who thinks this way as a large portion of my peers see rudeness and meanness as being "cool" whereas it is a horrid way to act. There is nothing wrong with having a perfectly considerate, princely type, nor is there a problem with waiting for that special one to come around. I wish you luck, and hope your own "prince charming" comes to you soon :)!

• that was by far the best comment on my post thanks again!! and best wishes to you and your future beau =)

my motto is Chivalry ain't dead, my exact words when a gentleman goes out of his way to make me smile, open the door, give up his seat and the list goes on
      in this over sexed society its definitely worth the wait.