What does it mean when a modified car next to you starts revving and/or matches your speed?

I'm not driving anything fast.. and the only thing i have modified is my headlights so they can't be trying to race me..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Really!! Why does that guy have to be a jerk, have a small package, or be homosexual? I love street racing! And I am none of that! And to answer the question. Could he see you? Maybe he thought you were hot or something. I'm sure he was just saying to get your attention.

• Well it was a lit street and I don't have tinted windows, so I'm assuming he could.

• Yeah, that's what I would assume!! He liked you.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are just messing with you lol just playing