Why do guys like to receive/ask girls for nude photos?

At my school someone is constantly getting exposed, and I'm wondering why the girls are sending them, and why the boys are asking for them. What pleasure do y'all receive? Let me know because I'm not understanding.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• They shouldn't ask for them. It is just nasty. I would guess guys want them for weird reasons plus they can threaten the girl with them or they could show friends. Just please don't do it

• Lol I'm not, but 1 of my friends did & now she is terrified of coming to school. Its been a few days, and its died done, but we won't forget that picture.