Do guys like tall girls?

I'm 5'10 and I was wondering if guys like tall girls or not or do they prefer short girls?
  • Yes, Guys like tall girls
    Vote A
  • No, Guys prefer short girls
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all... preferences aren't rules. I'm your height and I've dated dudes who preferred shorter girls, taller girls, and mostly guys just don't give a shit either way.

Don't worry about it.

9|8
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 63

• I'm 5'7" and I've gotten accustomed to the idea that girls that are over 5'7" are just not willing to date anyone who is even slightly shorter than them, so I'm more into the 5'4" to 5'7" range. My initial preference was "the same height as me", though.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes but only if they're big as well.

not "lanky"

2|2
    4|3
  • I always thought I'd want a tall girl (almost as tall as me) but always got with very short ones instead. I don't know if it's mere chance or I subtly prefer short girls. At the moment tall girls are more a fantasy for me rather than a taste because I've never been with one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally yes I do. I am 6'1" and most commonly dated girls that are 5'6" to 5'10" That being said if I met an amazing short girl that would be fine :) my current gf is 5'8" about my shoulder height and that seems about right to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has heir own preferences. The "do guys like ____" questions never really give a real answer.

Me personally, o don't not like tall girls. I don't have a tall/short preference. I'm 6'0 I don't think I'd be as attracted to a girl taller than me though

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer short girls, tall girls act like they want nothing to do with me because I'm only 5'7, but then again most short girls want nothing to do with me either lol. Something about short cute girls just gets me going tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4" and I like tall girls because otherwise it's really hard to hug and kiss them. And you can never hear them in crowded places when standing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 5'8" and am more physically attracted to women either my height or taller, but I always have more trouble trying to get with any of them compared to shorter women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys like tall girls... nothing wrong with that... some guys are leg men! So if you would fit in that category!

0|2
    0|0
    • Well you could be tall with a long torso snd short legs though I don't think that represents this asker. By the picture doesn't seem so. But technically, tall doesn't ensure long limbs portionately..

• True, but tall usually dictates longer legs to match. A long torso is sexy too!

• Perfect height to me would be something like 5'8" maybe 5'7" to 5'10" or 5'11"ish. Im 5'10" so i want the girl to be right at my height when we're looking eachother in the eyes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6 foot 1 male so yes I do love tall girls. I've always wanted a tall girlfriend. I also like short girls too. So both actually. What do you think of my height?

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm engaged to a 5'10" girl, so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want them to be tall but a shorter than me so when we kiss I can almost look down. Not too shorter than me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm yes... please tell me you have some "assets" to match that tall figure of yours. I'm 6'2", by the way.

1|1
    2|2
    • Your picture is creepy.
      Yes, says the guy covering his face.

• Show All
    • Wait, you didn't. It's not the comments, it's bthe picture's angle pointing up with a glass of wine in your hand looking down like god's gift to the world.

We are nothing but avgrain of sand in the ever expanding universe, Mr. young republican.

• @This_guy_here you called me a Republican... that stung a bit.

And yes, I fully recognize that picture makes me look very arrogant.

• I guess the majority of guys who answered are shorties with a complex.

I find tall girls very sexy and you are tall instead of "too tall". I'm 6ft by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating a tall girl, just as long as I'm still the taller one lol I'm 5'11" by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, 5'10 isn't that tall for most guys, it's better because you don't have to bend down or keep you head cranked down.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love her height (#^ ^#) @T-shirtsandkneehighs I'm 5'9 and like them either my height or up to 6'2

1|0
    1|0
    • I have always liked short girls because you can pick them up during sex and do all kinds of fun things plus I find short girls that are really aggressive hot, but I would not be scared of a tall girl just never tried one, I am 6'2 so I guess I would consider 5'8 and up taller. So everyone is different depending on the guys hight

• Pretty much guys dont care. If you are hot you are gunna be flirted with. I wouldn't mind a taller girl. Would be nice in the bedroom. ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • its all down to the person, not the height of the person

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the person.
    I for one prefer girls to be a bit more on the shorter side.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha,
    This question hits me right at home.
    ( I think a tall girl, like 6' is SO HOT!!!) so yes i like tall girls.
    But in high school and into my 20's i allways had short girls.
    I was just 30 when i was with a girl that was also 5'10".
    OMG, I could kiss her at the same time i was inside her!!
    It was wonderfull.
    I knew a short man at work that liked tall girls. He was so funny. He would say.
    " when i am nose to nose my toes are in it, when im toes to toes my nose is in it hehe".
    You see not all men like the same thing, if we all just wanted a girl that was say 5' then after 10,000 years of evolution, all girls would be 5'.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's more of the fact that they prefer someone taller than them that stops me making any effort with tall girls. I'm 5'9 and a half so slightly smaller than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look, I am 5'8", When I was very much younger, my G/F was 6'00". We were good for a long time. Then I got posted overseas and her family moved away. End, SMS or things like that in those days. A public show of affection was going to be awkward, needing her to bend down, and me on tip-toes. Not very elegant to say the least. Strangest thing of all, we was the same height in bed. In truth, most of my encounters past that point have been a lot shorter, Atthe end of the day, if there is a spark, that is all that matters?

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy is different. Obv is depends on the height of the guy. I don't consider 5' 10" tall. When I was young I dated 5 women total before finding my wife. All, including my wife were between 5' 7 and 5' 10". Since the divorce (not something I wanted) I have dated all the way down to 5' 1". My current is 5' 4". I would prefer 5' 8" to 6'. but all have worked out fine. Since most women want guys to be taller then them, that has never been an issue. I would not want a woman to be taller then me. So 6' is about as tall as I would date.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy; a guy will typically like all ranges, but will prefer someone around their height or a little smaller.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im' myself 6'0'' nd i would like a girl with height at least 5'7''

0|1
    0|0
  • They should almost be your height when they wear heels looks very equal. In the end i would say not maria sharapova tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls, around 4'11 to 5'3. Not saying I wouldn't date a girl taller but thats just what I like

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys, yeah. but girls usually like guys taller than they are, or so I've read. You're Taller than me, by the way...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I am 6'9" and i can't PAY a guy to like me. Theyre all just terrified

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4 (and a half). be happy with your height hun cause i know i'd be lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall guys like tall girls. Short guys like midgets like me. GIMME SOME HEIGHT

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll give you some of my height haha :)

• i'm 5' 6", it's considered tall in Asian huhu..
    really glad to hear most guy is okay with that ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6 but I don't know if that's considered short or tall, I don't really think it matters tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'10" too. Tall girls - unite!

4|1
    3|1
  • Try being 6'2, plenty of guys like my height

4|1
    1|1
  • I am 5'8 and guys like my height! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of guys like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay for a guy to like tall girls but God forbid a girl likes tall guys! Double standard!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' and dating has always been a pleasant experience. Men love the long legs and the curves that come with it. I date mainly taller than me but I have dated really attractive shorter guys and really tall ones. Don't worry about it being tall is amazing and I've actually been told by several guys that were better in bed just saying.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hope so, cuz I'm 5'10!

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems to be fine with my love. #TeamTallGirls

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes