Hair color, what turns you on or off?

My hair is pretty long, I would say at the base of my back and it is naturally straight. I love my natural hair, but I've wanted to dye it an unnatural hair color for as long as I can remember. The I would use would washout with in a month it so and I wouldn't be bleaching my hair, so I would get my natural hair color back. However, during the time period I do have my hair dyed, I'm worried that people will look at me differently that who I really am. What are guys opinion and thoughts of unnatural colored hair? Sexy? Mutual? Not your style?
  • Colored hair can be sexy!
  • It's not my taste, sorry!
  • It depends how it looks.
    Vote C
  • I'm a potato, so I'm incapable of feeling :D
    Vote D

925

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl that dies their hair the same color it naturally is just so that it is a more uniform color or maybe a different tone, it is ok. For instance blonds. If their hair is really dark and they want to die it lighter that is ok as long as it doesn't get too light a color. Lol. But i think you should leave your hair the color you were born with. It is what makes you, you. And why would you want to change who you are? I mean, your roots dont lie. And if your eyebrows dont match it looks bad. Dont go from brunette to blond. Please please dont.

• I have the same beliefs as you do. I feel like I was born with this hair for a reason. I would only dye it once or maybe twice but ech time it would wash out with in a month. It's just for fun and I figured I would rather do it will I'm young than when I'm out of college and have a job! :)

• Your hair color is not "what makes you, you"...

• Not entirely but it is part.