Hair color, what turns you on or off?

My hair is pretty long, I would say at the base of my back and it is naturally straight. I love my natural hair, but I've wanted to dye it an unnatural hair color for as long as I can remember. The I would use would washout with in a month it so and I wouldn't be bleaching my hair, so I would get my natural hair color back. However, during the time period I do have my hair dyed, I'm worried that people will look at me differently that who I really am. What are guys opinion and thoughts of unnatural colored hair? Sexy? Mutual? Not your style?
  • Colored hair can be sexy!
    Vote A
  • It's not my taste, sorry!
    Vote B
  • It depends how it looks.
    Vote C
  • I'm a potato, so I'm incapable of feeling :D
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl that dies their hair the same color it naturally is just so that it is a more uniform color or maybe a different tone, it is ok. For instance blonds. If their hair is really dark and they want to die it lighter that is ok as long as it doesn't get too light a color. Lol. But i think you should leave your hair the color you were born with. It is what makes you, you. And why would you want to change who you are? I mean, your roots dont lie. And if your eyebrows dont match it looks bad. Dont go from brunette to blond. Please please dont.

2|0
    0|1
    • I have the same beliefs as you do. I feel like I was born with this hair for a reason. I would only dye it once or maybe twice but ech time it would wash out with in a month. It's just for fun and I figured I would rather do it will I'm young than when I'm out of college and have a job! :)

• Show All
    • Your hair color is not "what makes you, you"...

• Not entirely but it is part.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• As long as you're not dyeing it something disgusting like green, blue, pink, purple or red (unnatural looking red). Unnatural looking colours are a turn off, but if your just going for a different natural looking tone then thats completely fine.

I personally think brown hair dip-died blonde is sexy but as long as they don't contrast a lot. I think all girls actually look more sexually attractive blonde, but my dream girl would have brown hair.

3|1
    0|0
  • The hair color of a person shouldn't matter to another. I suppose you could say, someone dying his/ her hair makes them more comfortable with themselves. I believe that the personality of people matter more than their hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a potato, therefore me even commenting is proof that you are insane. Potatoes can't comment, yet here I am.

1|0
    0|0
    • XD love your sense of humor

• I've got a thing for natural redheads. That natural copper color is gorgeous. :) Natural though. Dyed hair, I don't like because it's fake. Anything fake on a woman (cosmetic) I don't much care for. Make up, earrings, those are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural hair color, I love long hairs and natural straight hairs. So I think you don't have to change anything, you're fine the way you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I say on a lot of other posts, its the personality that matters. But I think that if the color suits you, then its all good. I mean, I prefer natural, but some girls just look absolutely amazing with dyed hair if it fits their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. If your brunette naturally and you go blonde or red, that could look really pretty! But if you go like hot pink, that might not look so good. It's possible if you've got the personality to match the color

0|0
    0|0
  • natural color hair = sexy
    any color that would not be natural = you look like a circus freak
    even worse is any piercing other then 2 max in the ear. esp the idiots with the nose piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored hair can be sexy in some women but on some women it's just weird and it projects a image on the guy she's dating, like (this is the kinda girls you're into bro?) 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural hair color is a turn on. I also like it when girls get highlights.

The unnatural colors like pink blue green etc... are a turn off. It takes a unique girl to pull them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly speaking everyone likes natural things in their raw form..., so if you hair are long and straight then don't do it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think unnaturally colored highlights can be really cute- especially blue or purple. Bit if you dye your whole head that color it is usually a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really wanted to choose D but c..
    A lot of girls dyed their hair black, looked like plastic wigs. People who know you already will probably be like wtf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark and naturally curly hair like Mediterranean; that drives this boy crazy. All hairs are cool too, sometimes I am turned by untidy, it just depends how you do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it depends if the girl can pull it off.

That ultra bleached messy blonde that you usually see in slutty girls is a turn off because, well they are associated with slutty girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a horrible sin, but it's just not my thing.
    To be painfully honest, I think it looks ridiculous.
    Sorry :(

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends of the looking, but if I girl dyes her hair, I prefer her to dyed to an unnatural color, and she has her hair long and straight, like you, she can be very sexy. For example:

www.hairstylediva.com/...aring%20black%20dress.jpg

A girl with her hair dyed to an unnatural color can sexier but she is usually less elegant. I love red, but if a girl dyes her hair orange, she is also very sexy, but more elegant than if she dyes it red:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6d7fbd388a.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I always was a fan of a dark haired lady , more passion. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 14% of potatoes, haha. I like red and blonde best, but it depends on girls' look.

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural colors , none of this odd coloring

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde nd brown hairs can do the work done

0|0
    0|0
  • gingers and really white blondes turnme off

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to color my hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, consoles are incapable of feeling.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I know your asking guys but same diff. I don't what colour it is, as long it's not a bad job. There's nothing grosser than have wishy-washy or uneven hair colour. It just looks bad.

But if it's professionally, it can look really amazing and stand out (in a good way). Hence I voted C.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you, but i also understand why you want to dye it. The important thing is that you do what you want to do with your hair, dont let guys dictate how you look. I personally think some girls can pull it off better than others.

1|0
    0|0
  • If its a noticeably unnatural color like a bright red, purple etc . Its a turn off. Unless your a light brown and want to go blonde or a few shades lighter then your natural hair color it is a turn on. But something major like blonde to black, no thanks.

1|0
    1|0
  • It doesn't matter to me honestly. I dye my hair and have been told that I'm fake for it... but I do it because I've had grey hair since I was 16. I'm like, do you want me to have grey hair or be "fake"? But yeah, it can be sexy. I just don't like it when middle aged men suddenly start bleaching their hair (to that gross yellow color).

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that girls with coloured hair can be sexy, so long as the colour matches the person well or suits them. I've got white hair cos of my genetics which is apparently seen as hot by people.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to see how you look now, solely because I didn't think white hair existed in younger women

• I think white hair would look cool. I wouldn't do it myself, obviously because I would have to ruin my hair to get it, plus it not my style! But I'm curious on how it looks on you!

• Colored hair can definitely be sexy.

https://p1.pichost.me/i/19/1422849.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all hair colors, but I like white blonde the most

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean if it looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Have fun before you are old and wrinkled and bald.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes