When guys stick up for girls is it because they are into them?

This is just a curious question. I've always wondered when guys stick up for girls if they are doing it because they want to be a "macho man"? And impress the girl? lol. Or is it because they have feelings for the girl, and they want to show their toughness? Is it because they DO have feelings for the girl? I was always curious about that lol. Please express your opinion, thank you! :)

47

Most Helpful Guy

• not at all. most guys stick up for a girl they believe are in distress.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be any of those or it could just be because he doesn't feel like seeing someone getting picked on. I've had random strangers stick up for me before.