Why do guys ask me if I am a daddy's girl?

My crush asked me if I am a daddy's girl. Why would he ask? I am not a daddy's girl my dad is emotionally abusive and I have major daddy issues. My crush is a lot older too. I am 23. i said nah I'm not a daddy's girl. Another guy had asked me that too. Would this disappoint guys? What would they think if I say I am not a daddy's girl? Why would they think I am one?
Updates:
Oh well is it a certain vibe I give off? I Thought he meant am I my daddy's girl, I'm not so i was like no, with a flirty smile. I'm looking for a new daddy lol, think he caught on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are crushing on older guys, people are going to think you have issues there. And it's mostly the daughters of abusive fathers who HAVE such issues, y'know!

0|0
    0|0
    • So he thinks I have daddy issues?

• Show All
    • Does that bother guys?

• Some guys want to be a father figure to a girl, others will run away from that role.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Daddy's girl, but not in the sense that most think a daddy's girls is a spoiled brat who has daddy wrapped around her little finger, she's manipulative...

In my case my Dad and I are just great friends, we enjoy a great father, daughter relationship we do things together all the time, I do with my Mom too. I'm far from spoiled and certainly not manipulative.

What I think you're being asked in a round about way is, are you a drama queen? Are you spoiled? Do you expect me to jump every time you call?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Im sorry to hwar that I don't know why giys would think that honestly, if you were innocent i guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to find out if you're a potential pain in the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just into kinky shit.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• he could be into that type of dynamic, or he could be looking for a sweet, cute girl like stereotypical daddy's girls are

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess, he wants you to call him Daddy lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • A daddy's girl is usually spoiled and a bit high maintenance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes