Guys - Do you like it when a girl randomly approaches you?

Do you like it when girls like me approach you and make the first move? How do you normally react to this and why?
Also what's the best way for a girl to approach a guy ?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I always say the same thing: if a girl approaches a guy, she instantly wins like 1000 points. Girls don't tend to approach, so when a girl approaches I assume she's really interested in me.
    And it's simple, just come up to me and say hi! You have a pretty smile, so take advantage of that; exploit that trait.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I saw a guy and he smiles at me then I would approach otherwise I would stay away