Guys - Do you like it when a girl randomly approaches you?

Do you like it when girls like me approach you and make the first move? How do you normally react to this and why?
Updates:
Also what's the best way for a girl to approach a guy ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I always say the same thing: if a girl approaches a guy, she instantly wins like 1000 points. Girls don't tend to approach, so when a girl approaches I assume she's really interested in me.
    And it's simple, just come up to me and say hi! You have a pretty smile, so take advantage of that; exploit that trait.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I saw a guy and he smiles at me then I would approach otherwise I would stay away

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I don't normally react to this because it never fucking happens. Fsr it's like girls expect guys to do it, but I don't like doing things out of obligation so I never ask girls out.
    I will say this though. I will occasionally see hot girls near me sometimes and linger longer than it seems they should, or do things that signal they like me, like bend over or lean over. But they never *say* anything... so neither do I.
    Then again I am getting oldish...

0|0
    0|0
  • well long as they dont seem to be carrying a knife or a large sharp object of any kind with a malice evil look on their face, then yes I do not mind : )

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i think it's awesome, mainly because it lets me find girls who aren't afraid of me, i like confident girls

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah love when a girl can make the first move.

walk up to him and say hello ask him what he likes talk about what you like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my biggest highschool crush was a girl who was honest and confrontational about what she wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the context and situation. I'd be wary she had ulterior motives.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be really surprised, but quite happy at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it makes me think that I`m hot stuff. Boosts my ego

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels so much more comfortable for a woman to approach me than the other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually check for hidden cameras just to be sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd like it, just make it casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES PLEASE PLEASE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm just surprised basically

0|0
    0|0
  • it makes it easier

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it like I love pizza. And I LOVE pizza, so.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind it

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a rare thing to happen tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • very surprised by it, and at the same time, turned on

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, this girl i like always does it

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig it when they do that!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes