Guys, (Girls free to answer) Do you/Would you do this to your kids?

Your kid is acting up, breaking stuff, and talking back. They're in Elementary. Do you..
  • Cuss them out
  • Whoop them
  • Time out/ send to room
    Vote C
  • Cuss them out and whoop them
    Vote D
  • Have a talk to them
    Vote E

23

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of discipline, I'm a bit of a traditionalist.

If reason and negotiations continue to fail, some corporal punishment will be implemented (just enough to successfully enforce a prior-made cease & desist order) according to a mutually-agreed upon penalty.

Example: "Continuing further will mean 3 medium whacks to the hand. Will you continue?"

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no need to sink to their level and curse them out. A time out and sending them to their room is too soft. A good whooping Will teach them a good lesson. no child of mine will disrespect me I'll whoop you back in shape, literally