Guys (&girls) what's it like when you crush on a girl? What do you feel?

How does it feel to have a strong crush on a girl? What are your thoughts? Do you think about her all the time? Do you stalk her social media? Do you fantasise a relationship with her? Do you think about when you last talked to her? What do you do?

Thanks :)
please answer x

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about her all the time. she is always in my mind, all I do is daydreaming about how it would be like to be with her. I basically stalk her Facebook /Instagram every day and when she is around, I can't not look at her, trying to get the guts to go and talk to her, I get shy even if we know each other well. she is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep. and when I talk to her, I have trouble looking into her eyes because if I do i'm afraid i'll start to mumble because of how beautiful they are, and I blush hard if I catch her staring at me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll think about him a lot. Ill be super happy when i see him and will enjoy any form of interaction with him. But because I'm shy, ill get quiet and awkward and ill seem like im not interested. I get pretty self conscious around my crush and i want to talk to him more and text him, but i dont want to seem clingy. So its an awkward train wreck.