Long distance crush. Does he like me more than a friend? I like him a lot! Im confused not sure if he likes me as much as I like him?

I always text my crush calling him names like handsome sexy cutie and good looking. He calls me pretty lady sexy but he always mostly call me sweet dear honey and even luv. He's younger then me its kinda different cause most guys I used to talk to always call me pretty babe baby sexy beautiful.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• YES, he likes you more than as a friend. It's that simple.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your long distance and a crush enuf said. so this has nothin2do with age cse lotsa yung guys wd even bang old ladies. anyways u are an option 4 him. he likes u bt u not around so tht don't mean he hasn't got a gf or an active sex life no guy is going to abstain from sex 4 a girl they haven't met. if you want him you need 2 meet him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• How much younger than you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 28 he's 26

• I don't think the age makes any different to know about crush or not. If he texted and call you everyday, share his daily personal activity, then he might be like you😉

• Maybe it's the age?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes