People who are using drugs become evil?

I had a boy friend who smoke crack and he lie so much and he is just sooooooo strange. ANd, I met other guy who use it and he is pretty much the same. I heard that drug changes people's brain. they are sneaky, deceptional and very evil looking for some pray and about to drag down anyone to hell?
you guys are soooooo naive.. I have my own experience. they steal, accuse, hostile but they are hiding so much and it's like it become their nature. don't be such a naive. I read about it in the news that drug alters human brain.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• No, people who use drugs do not BECOME evil. If they are evil and using drugs, they were evil before they used drugs.

It DOES change your brain. It alters your brain and impairs it. But this doesn't mean it makes them evil. I have known junkies who are very nice people. The biggest problem with drugs is it usually means you have nothing else going on in your life. It's linked to laziness.

The guys you've met were bad people regardless.

• @allmenaredogs I agree! It DOES change their brains. This doesn't make them EVIL. They don't necessarily steal either.

Evil (Noun or Adjective) "profoundly immoral and malevolent."-Just a reminder of the definition of evil.

• @allmenaredogs Just going by your user name and your blatant ignorance here, I'll just assume you're trolling.

• denial is also a part of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• it was not because they were both crack users it was because they were both boys :)