If a girl you liked said she only likes you as a friend would you keep talking to her?

You both get along really well and always have a good time but she calls you her friend a lot and it's obvious she doesn't want more. What would you do? Give up and continue being friends? Get pissed and not talk?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be mad at her, but I would definitely not be her friend. It would hurt me too much.

0|1
    0|0
    • This makes me really sad... what if she still really wants to be friends? What if she says that she's open to whatever happens like: she begins to like you back.

• Do you know the pain to see the girl that you truly care about and love be with another guys? Do you know the mental anguish to sit there and watch her give those earnest adoring eyes to another man? Do you understand the pain and restraint I would have as she sat next to me giggling and laughing while the only thing I want to do is kiss her? Yes, it's sad but her liking me back means nothing unless she wants to be exclusive. Otherwise, it's too much.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I speak from my current situation: I'd keep talking to her. I initially got her number with the intent of going out with her. Stuff didn't work out that way, as she already has a bf. I now value her as a friend, and we get along really well. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its unfair to be pissed at someone because she isn't interested in you but I can understand if he doesn't talk because he wants to get away from you, to forget you. He could also try to win your heart or just give up and continue being friends. Usually people just do a mix of the last 2 and it doesn't end well.

If I was in that situation I couldn't tell how I would react but I would probably try to forget that person while still being friends with her, ofc this depends on the relationship but I guess that's what id be most likely to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll still be friends, but maybe I won't talk to her as much as before, as I'll be trying to stop feeling that for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i wouldn't get into deep conversations with her cause i could very easily fall for her hard.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't get into flirting just keep casual conversations, not try to spend lot time with her just friends only basis

• Has anybody on here watched the show Skins? Tell me she doesn't look like Cassie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make sure we could still be friends. I'd rather it not be awkward too. But acting like a prick because you were rejected is stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Na, but it's not because I'm pissed. It's because I've been given the reject stamp and I don't wanna be reminded of how I'm not good enough for her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes