If a girl you liked said she only likes you as a friend would you keep talking to her?

You both get along really well and always have a good time but she calls you her friend a lot and it's obvious she doesn't want more. What would you do? Give up and continue being friends? Get pissed and not talk?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be mad at her, but I would definitely not be her friend. It would hurt me too much.

• This makes me really sad... what if she still really wants to be friends? What if she says that she's open to whatever happens like: she begins to like you back.

• Do you know the pain to see the girl that you truly care about and love be with another guys? Do you know the mental anguish to sit there and watch her give those earnest adoring eyes to another man? Do you understand the pain and restraint I would have as she sat next to me giggling and laughing while the only thing I want to do is kiss her? Yes, it's sad but her liking me back means nothing unless she wants to be exclusive. Otherwise, it's too much.