He's told me he loves me, but lately he acts like he hates me?

He told me he loves me after hanging out with me for over a month, but I got tired of him and rather annoyed because he NEVER left me alone. (We're in grade 8) One lunch time, I asked him if I could have a lunch time with my female friends, so then he left me alone, but after when he found me with my female friends he got up and yelled at me saying "I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE ALONE!" Que face palm. Anyway, so lately he's been acting like he hates me. I'm still friendly with him, but he avoids me every chance he can. He moved desks away from me, stays away from me in gym, and glares at me whenever I smile at him, or just look at him in general. Honestly, in my opinion, he has no right to be angry at me since he found me doing exactly what I told him I was going to do. Should I confront him, or should I be angry back at him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't have the right to be angry at you, if you want to make peace with him then confront him, if not just move on, he's being childish

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Let the dude go. If he said he loves you and acts like this now, dump him. He's not worth it, you just want some space and he acts like crap to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's just a jerk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes