Guys, would u of been this freaked out?

I was over at my boyfriends and ended up sleeping over at his place. I woke up in the middle of the night because my stomach hurt a LOT and I found out my period had come because there was a medium size block stain on the sheets. My boyfriend is a light sleeper, so he woke up to and when I told him what was wrong, the bed sheets and that my cycle had started he acted all weird and freaked out and left the room for the rest of the night. Guys would u react like that and would it freak up out?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, no. Obviously, she's already embarrassed and me freaking out isn't going to make her feel any better. I would just change the sheets and try to joke about it. It's not like she did it on purpose.