Making her uncomfortable, unintentionally, it bothers me, your thoughts?

I see a counselor weekly and she is a very attractive woman. I have no intention of trying to elevate our association beyond a strictly business relationship though. She often wears blouses with very revealing necklines. In the past several meetings, I have noticed that I frequently subconsciously let my eyes wander to her cleavage. It seems like she is noticing it and that it's making her uncomfortable enough to cover up with her overshirt. She hasn't communicated about this other than that subtle hint. I'm making an effort to avoid doing it, as the last thing I want to do is leave her secretly resentful of me, and she is a really great counselor and a pleasure to work with.

Should I be as concerned about this as I am?
Is this unwanted attention attention to her cleavage largely caused by her own wardrobe choice and should I feel as guilty as I do about it?

11