Is he playing me?

There's a guy that I find attractive, but he acts very arrogant. He's like doing flips and he brags about Ralph lauren polo shirts and stuff. He's followed me before and he gets in my face but he doesn't talk to me at all which is really weird. And I see him checking me out and staring at me... And his friends (who don't like me because I didn't want to be like them or something) are like glaring at me a lot lately which is just really strange. once he was like play fighting with some random girl and she started glaring at me which was also strange, what do you think's going on?
  • He finds you attractive, but he doesn't necessarily want to date you
  • He's playing you, his friends are annoyed that you like him
  • He likes you, but his friends don't like that you like eachother
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just putting my opinion out there- He sounds like a total prat and I would avoid him. But y'know, whatever floats your boat.