Guys, have you ever had your junk waxed?

I am just curious to see how many men have had this done. If you have had this done can you explain the process?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a horrible experience. Did it for a year. It's not worth it. Shaving is easier and more cost effective.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh and I had it done by a place I trusted that did professional hair removal services including electrolysis and body waxing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Gosh.. I have tears in my eyes just thinking about this.. I mean it's sore/painful enough for us girls.. So what it would be like for you guys I simply can't imagine.

0|1
    0|0
    • I dont find it Hurts at all. I quite enjoy getting waxed and I have everything removed from down there.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't fuckin do it! A girl I was seeing long ago took advantage of me being drunk and half asleep and shaved my nuts. She said she asked me and I said yes. You want to walk bow legged for about 3 weeks? It feels like a cactus strapped to your dick. Waxing will be the same. It'll grow in as stubble and sand the inside of your thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and I can honestly tell you, it is amazing! It really is. Do it brooo

0|0
    0|0
    • How do they do your balls?

• I did it by myself, I would have to cut the cloth in small pieces when doing my balls. I would normally have to stretch my balls with one hand to get a good clean wax

• I have trimmed it with scissors, short but not fully. I have also shaved it fully off but never waxed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes