Do guys pitty clueless women?

women that dont know how to flirt or get a guy? and suck at it basically.. even if they look good.. and make a fool out of themselves then run and hide.. or laugh at em

16

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if she's making an effort, I recognize the intention. I will pick up the pieces and make sure the end results are as intended by the both of us.

I do pity girls that coil up and hide in a shell, yet are hiding strong emotions that they feel no need to share with me. The reason being is I dont know if you hate me or are stuck up/disinterested.

Most Helpful Girl

• we're all a bit clueless at first in the dating world. don't let it bring you down. (: