Does a man have to be jealous a bit if he really loves a woman?

My boyfriend doesn't get jealous. Like once I traveled alone and he didn't bother to ask me what I did or so. Also, I told him I am visiting an old friend outside the country and he was asking many times if it's male or female. I don't mean I want him to be sickly jealous, but he is too cool when it comes to suspecting anything. I am a attractive woman and guys often ask flirt with me. But this guy seems either to trust me a lot or he seems not to care. We broke up for 4 months and I did meet other guys but he even didn't ask.

Men only please!

Thanks

11