What text conversations do boys like?

So I'm texting with this boy since a few days and I'm looking for things to talk about with him and that will interrest him!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Video games or texts about him and you. A little gossip but not too much. We hate too much gossip.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys want to know you listen to them. Reflect back on things you recall him saying/doing and ask about them. If he watched a game live, ask how it was, if he had a trip ask how it went, if he had been sick ask how he is feeling, if he has hobbies ask about them. Then flirt too. They also want to feel your desire and interest for them. Ask about his likes dislikes. How his family is doing. Etc. my guy appreciates that I ask how his family and friends are doing. That I remember he is traveling for his job and I thought to ask about it. Again, they want to know you listened to them and remember things. It makes them feel important to you. Share common interests too.