Why do guys get bitter when I turn them down?

I often get hit on by guys on the street. It ranges from "Hey baby", " Nice ass ma", "Can I have your number?", or " What's your name?". I don't give too many guys the time of day so I let them down easily.

I. e.
Guy: "Hey baby."
Me: "Hey."
Guy: "You thick asl. You gotta boyfriend?"
Me: "Thanks. No I'm single for the moment."
Guy: "You're so cute thou. I can't believe you're single. You got a nice body, pretty face, sexy smile."
Me: *laughs*
Guy: "So. I want to get to know you?"
Me: "I'm kinda in a hurry."
Guy: "Well can I get your number? Maybe we could chill? Get to know one another?" *gets close to me*
Me: "Sorry. I don't really wanna give my number out." *walks away*
Guy: *gets pissed* "Fuck you then bitch. I don't like you anyways!"

I don't understand! One minute I'm cute, sexy, hot, or whatever it may be. Then when I show I'm not interested they get pissed and now I'm a bitch or a slut or what have you! I hate bitter boys like that. Why do you some of you guys act like that?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the second you reject them, their dick shrivels up into their body and they lose a few man-points.

haha it's a huge hit to their ego and the only response they know is to get defensive. I just laugh it off when that happens... shows how pathetic they really are.