Guys, what do you do when you like someone?

Do you approach her or stare at her? What do you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Approaching is very rare, but the staring is pretty common. Sometimes we tell a friend or two, so they could be a reliable source. Also you might notice a change in the tone of our voice and they may also become nervous and twiddle their thumbs or toy with an object while talking to you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when guys stare at me. It makes me feel so uncomfortable and awkward. For me there's nothing flattering about it. It's different if you're aquainted with the guy or know them well enough then it's okay.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well my most recent (and still going) crush is someone who used to go to my middle school, and now we go to different high schools, so i decided to message her on Facebook and it went awkward :( sadly i dont think ill be talking to her again... <\3

0|0
    0|0
  • Poop on their grass... Nothing says I like you quite like organic fertilizer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her I think she's cool/pretty and ask her if she wants to hang out sometime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate to conversations, pics or just my imagination.

0|0
    1|0
  • I try to ignore her the more I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose bleeds

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes