Guys, what do you do when you like someone?

Do you approach her or stare at her? What do you do?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Approaching is very rare, but the staring is pretty common. Sometimes we tell a friend or two, so they could be a reliable source. Also you might notice a change in the tone of our voice and they may also become nervous and twiddle their thumbs or toy with an object while talking to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when guys stare at me. It makes me feel so uncomfortable and awkward. For me there's nothing flattering about it. It's different if you're aquainted with the guy or know them well enough then it's okay.