Do guys find it unattractive if a girl looks young?

I'm 22 now and I still get mistaken for 14-15 years. It's ok some of the time but do you think if a girl looked this long you'd struggle to look at her in a sexy way as opposed to a cute way?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No not really when im in uniform everybody thinks im 26-28 because of my rank and when im not in it they think im 18 its perfectly normal that people at first glance view others as a different age. Its not unnatractive really if all its fascinating because the way i see it you're going to look magnificently beautiful when you're in your 30s and 40s if you eat right and dont smoke that is :D

0|0
    0|0
    • But would you struggle to look at her as 'sexy' If she looked underage?

• It doesn't have to be sexy as long as the only curve that matters (your smile) is always in shape i wouldn't have it any other way

• Not at all its a blessing.

1|0
    0|0
    • But would you struggle to look at her as 'sexy' If she looked underage?

• It doesn't really work like that. You can't control if you find someone attractive or not. If they are underage then that doesn't change, you just don't pursue those feelings once you know. There are girls dressing to deceive and some can make themselves look so old with make up etc

Guys are generally attracted to younger women and when younger will often look at even underage girls and think damn there are hot. If she turns out not to be underage then that's a bonus! (eg you)!

• Wow. I've never thought about it like that. Hah. Thank you :) xx

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes