GIRLS - Do you know that we're rock hard while texting you?

I feel a lot of girls don't know this so just curious. How many of you do? Of course I'm not referring to bland texting.

1011

Most Helpful Girl

• We do know... lol soon as you start getting flirty we know your horny lol i don't really like when guys start sexting and stuff... i find it boring and distasteful... and a lot of guys have no imagination lol.

• lol o. o

• I think when i like someone they do a bit more to keeo my interest (even if they are just taking advantage of my feelings, which has been every time i've liked someone lol), i've only full on sexted with 1 guy and he was like "Oh really baby? :D is that right baby? well... i would love to... (tells me what he wants to do" lol, it was so robotish i guess like it is with guys who i don't like and who don't like me.

• it wasn't so robotish

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro. I think that's just you. Control your boners. Texts aren't that hot. U less of course she's sexting you, I. Which case, she knows and expects it