GIRLS - Do you know that we're rock hard while texting you?

I feel a lot of girls don't know this so just curious. How many of you do? Of course I'm not referring to bland texting.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We do know... lol soon as you start getting flirty we know your horny lol i don't really like when guys start sexting and stuff... i find it boring and distasteful... and a lot of guys have no imagination lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol o. o

• Show All
    • I think when i like someone they do a bit more to keeo my interest (even if they are just taking advantage of my feelings, which has been every time i've liked someone lol), i've only full on sexted with 1 guy and he was like "Oh really baby? :D is that right baby? well... i would love to... (tells me what he wants to do" lol, it was so robotish i guess like it is with guys who i don't like and who don't like me.

• it wasn't so robotish

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro. I think that's just you. Control your boners. Texts aren't that hot. U less of course she's sexting you, I. Which case, she knows and expects it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• 2|4
    0|0
  • What? you get hard by writing words onto a screen. okay...

awkward.

1|1
    0|0
  • What kind of texting are you referring to then? Like straight up sexting or when exactly does the hardness set in? Because I was not aware lol

0|0
    0|0
    • not just sexting, texting about anything that excites me. Combined with looking at hot pics, it's a done thing lol

• Show All
    • You've gotten more confusing with age lol ;)

• lol. I thought that women were the mysterious ones! jk I know the mystery of women.

• I don't think this is accurate, maybe for young Twinkie boys and teens but def. not men

0|0
    0|0
  • Good to know.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your package is too small to notice, duhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this is awkward. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are you sorry? I can assure you that a huge number of guys do this.

• If you're so hard, why do you take so long to reply? Is it because you're playing with yourself? Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • yup.

• Show All
    • There are other reasons for that.

• like we're nervous and afraid to fuck up (drive you away)

• Yeah because you tell me :*

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Change the title of this to: GIRLS - Do you know that guys who get no pussy like myself are rock hard while texting you?

3|0
    0|0
  • Dont generalize guys. im no. Rock hard when i text girls, not even a little hard. Unless we are sexting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, speak for yourself, bud.

4|4
    1|0
  • I don't know about you guys but I just get really nervous, my little homie stays soft down there

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummmmm, it's that easy for you? Uh, ok... you sure you're over 18?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont you go fucking lying to all the girls on GaG

9|4
    1|0
  • If it's a normal/funny/insightful conversation, I don't get hard._.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bet you got hard typing the words in

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to publicly state that this guy is on a boat of his own with this one

1|0
    1|0
  • Girls... You know... Some guys masturbate to girls texts.. like him... :D

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes