Do guys only crush on girls for a short period of time?

I've heard that when guys crush on a girl it only lasts for a short time period and they can easily get over a girl and move on to the next one. If the girl was that special could a guy actually take more than just a short period of time to get over her and would he be able to move on quickly? What are your thoughts involving guys and crushes?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• usually lasts until either there is someone you have more of a crush on or the crush does something that turns you off.

• The second one is actually the reason why I stopped crushing on this particular guy. Apperantly he likes me according to a friend of ours but I don't know for sure and if he does I don't know if he would do anything about it.