Guys, what length of hair is your favourite?

Just curious. I recently wrecked my long hair so got to cut it to my collar bone.. I'm pretty upset. I really just need assurance that having shorter hair is just as attractive as long hair.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is worried about your hair then they have their priorities all out of wack.
    Some guys like short hair. I buzzed all my hair off and I stilll got compliments and got laid. Now I have short hair and it is a true sign that I am dating the wrong guy if he says anything about me growing my hair out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• My favourite would definitely have to be shorter hair. Something that is just above the shoulders I think is really pretty. Even shorter is fine, too. I honestly feel like long hair gets in the way and is a pain to properly maintain? I don't know. If you have really long hair, I won't be upset with you or hold it against you, I just prefer shorter.

Like... this is pretty.
    www.short-haircut.com/.../...haircut-for-women.jpg

Or this
    pophaircuts.com/.../...hort-Haircuts-for-Women.jpg

This is about as short as I would think is "fashionable"
    www.short-haircut.com/.../...Short-Hair-Styles.jpg

Anything shorter on ANYONE is just... no. Like... if your hair is too short to make bangs you're doing something wrong. I don't care who you are, what gender you identify as, it doesn't matter.

That's my opinion, at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer longer hair (I like the feminine look) but shorter hair isn't going to stop someone from thinking you're gorgeous.
    Hell, I dated a chick with a mohawk. Thing looked terrible, still dated her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short hair rocks. My celebrity Crush, from the hit TV Show, #Arrow

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...illa_Holland-16.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything between shoulder and butt crack is great - half way in between is perfect for most girls (depending on their hair).

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I have a crush on has hair just above her neckline. I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really count hair but my preference is somewhere between shoulders and lower back

0|0
    0|0
  • I like ones between shoulder n ass, the longer they are the attractive they look over girls... ; . Less than your shoulders I don't like...:D

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not like Halle Berry or Kaley Cuoco short, then you got nothing to worry about :)

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly collar bone or just past is exactly where i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like hair that is slightly past the shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between shoulder and dat ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder to lower back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a fine length. Anywhere from there to your mid-back is excellent hair length in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes