Why do guys hate extremely tall girls?

I happen to be a very tall young lady. Unfortunately (and yes it is unfortunate because it has totally destroyed my life), i am 6'9" bare foot. Guys look at me like i am a wild animal that has wandered outside a zoo. I do not feel like a human being. I feel ugly, i feel hated, i feel unattractive. I cannot buy good clothes, i cannot wear heels, i cannot do anything that a normal girl does. Can somebody please explain how i can become loved and treated like a woman should be? Im so lonely

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating may help, if you're that tall you'll have better lucky posting it on a profile and finding someone who doesn't mind being shorter. Guys feel weird with a girl taller than them, girls feel weirder with a guy shorter.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah thats true. I dont think id have too many takers though once they see that im 6'9"

• You'll have a much better chance of finding one there, some guys will.

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter what you think is odd about yourself just remember there's someone out there having fantasies about you rite now, that's what my family says

0|1
    0|0
    • doesn't seem that way. I probably couldnt even pay a guy to like me

• Show All
    • Aww thanks :) you're so sweet

• Your welcome :-) :-) :-)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Trust me, guys who are into tall women ARE out there. @Klaatu51 for example...

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 '9? WTF is this possible?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I find them sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound attractive to me! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thank you :)

• Show All
    • Interesting.

• Yea. He could be 5'5", or he could be 7'2"

• you can't be 6'9 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby id ride you like a giraffe

0|0
    0|0
  • really 6 foot 9? or was it a tying error, you meant to say 5'9? but if you are 6'9, i find that very sexy and hot

0|0
    0|0
    • are u serious?

What Girls Said 3

• I know some who like tall girls
    What's the height limit you would date?

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably have killer legs.

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you really 6'9?