Boyfriend is not talking to me? It is driving me insane!! What to do?

Bf got mad over a misunderstanding, that had nothing to do with me over 2 weeks ago. He deleted me from whatsapp messenger. I called him that night in an effort to fix the mess & made it clear it had nothing to do with me (it was another person with my name who is also a friend of his). He listened & said ok. 2 days later, he added me back. He said nothing to me. 2 days after that I told him thanks & blew him a kiss. No response from him. 4 days ago I sent him a message telling him that I miss him. Still no reply! Yesterday I told him something slightly sexy to reiterate that I am missing him. Again, no response! He read all my msgs a few seconds after I send each, What should I do? Give him space & time or contact him? I really love him but this is torture!

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's being super childish, you made it clear it wasn't you people were talking about so why is he punishing you for something you didn't do?, he knows he wrongly assumed about you so ignoring you is just pathetic, he#s creating an issue out of an issue that wasn't even an issue with you. The fact that he so quickly assumed and condemned you though shows how little he actually trusts you, so definitely some trust issues there... he sounds really insecure in himself, no who isn't these days?