How to know if a guy wants sex or something else?

I've had some pretty bad run ins with guys. One asked me on a date (I wasn't interested in him), and by the end he told me he was just planning on fucking me but backed out.
Another I thought he was into me he bought me stuff, had me meet his friends, had me hang out with him and his cousins. But then told me he just wanted something easy.

I'm going on a date with a guy I met on Tinder. He's older and graduated from college (I'm still a student), and he seems nice. We're going to get sushi and a movie. But, I want to know if there's any way to figure out what a guy wants? Or any way to ask without scaring the guy off?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Kind of hard to know during a date, but all signs that guys make are pretty obvious if you are alert for them. Just don't go into paranoid mode. Asking is also out of the question unless the guy is really nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is, some people might talk about bullshit detectors and actions speaking louder than words etc- but if the dude has game you'll always be in the dark as to his true intentions.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes