What are some extremely logical reasons he won't text me back?

he's a terrible texter okay and he doesn't hate me at all or like any other girls because he tells me everything and didn't tell me that. he's the kind of video game, anime nerd you could expect. I have horrid text anxiety and i like him which makes it even worse. And i have so much i need to ask and tell him but my text anxiety stops me because though i know he doesn't hate me, when people dont text back it makes me think they do. So this has been a constant struggle for me for awhile. On top of that he says he's not fond of texting and i rarely see him do it. I wanna ask him to hang out but im afraid he won't respond. if he doesn't and if i have an anxiety attack what are some things i can keep in mind

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's a gamer then it's OBVIOUS he won't text back since he's busy playing Video games.

isn't it annoying to pause the game every 5 mins, in order to text back?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he is just not a texter, maybe you should ask him to let you know whenever he want to play the video game and text you later after he's done- and call you.

sometimes it's really annoying to text when you're playing online game, i can relate to that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Make a phone call for a change.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He's not fond at texting, so he'll easily forget when you've sent him a text and won't remember that he has a message to reply to. If he's not fond of texting then try calling him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your just over thinking, many guys don't like long convocations. Ask him to hang out, he has to respond sometime

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes