Do guys swear more than girls do?

What do you think? I thought that I would answer definitely guys, but when I look around I see a lot of girls cussing, too. Sometimes even more than guys. What do you think, guys?
  • Guys swear more than girls
    Vote A
  • Girls swear more than guys
    Vote B
  • It's about equal
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are exceptions to everything. Generally speaking I would say so.
    But then I've met both guys and girls who know more swear words than I know English words :L

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Don't know how much girls swear. but i swear a lot. if all girls wear as much as ellie from the last of us, i'd say girls do it more. but otherwise i think guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Equal.
    Girls are far better than us to keep such things private.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's just a stereotype that guys swear more... i've seen girls swearing even worse than the average guy

0|0
    0|0
  • According to my observations, men use to swear more than women in general but of course I'm not saying that all men swear more than all women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably about equal, because I hear a lot of girls/women who could embarrass a trucker!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit yeah we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • As an alpha male yes we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we swear pretty damn often.

0|0
    0|0
  • From my experience I'd say guys swear more but girls sware at others more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Eh-- I don't know. I have family up in New York and the women swear like sailors. Hahah gotta love New York Italians.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have friend and that’s what her vocabulary consists of. She doesn’t know how to turn it off, so she’ll cuss in front of adults and little kids. It’s not elegant. I cuss sometimes, but as long as it’s appropriate and it’s not at someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • so me and my friends cuss up storms but some guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes