Girls and Underwear?

I was inspired to ask this question by answering another. What underwear is preferred most by guys for women to wear and why? I've always been curious! Maybe the color makes a difference as well? I can't wait to hear what people have to say :)
  • No Underwear
    Vote A
  • Panties
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
  • Thong
    Vote D
  • Boy-shorts/ Cheeky
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• If you must wear underwear, something that accents your butt well. Color doesn't matter too much to me, I won't be looking it it long enough to care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will say panties or thong. It gives some mistery compared with nothing. If she is wearing a dress then without panties is sexy. Wearing bathrobe then no underwear. Color whatever black and red sexual and white is purity. So white.

I am curious what is this for? Like you don't know how to wear underwear.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know how to wear underwear XD I was just curious as to what the opposite sex would say. Girls have questions for guys the same way guys have questions for girls. It's natural to have curiosity.

• Show All
    • What is your underwear color?

• Lol, you are asking a lot of questions. It's primarily black and white, but over all I have different colored underwear.

• My answer is, if she is going to wear underwear, then wear UNDERWEAR. I don't even see the point of a thong, might as well go commando at that point.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think a lot of girls wear things way too much. But for me (which I rarely do), I inly wear a thong if the pant I'm wearing show the outline of my underwear. But 99% of the time I just wear a sweat shirt to cover up.

• *only and *pants. Jeez I need more sleep!

• I like my wife to wear boy shorts, thongs and g strings. I love the low rise look that barely covers the front. I also love when she goes commando.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheeky underwear are hot on women

1|0
    0|0
  • different ones for different occasions

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A C, and D on a Woman. E is ok too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer her completely nude! So yeah, no underwear!

1|0
    0|0
    • XD of course! Why would any other choice be better than being naked?

• Exactly! :P

What Girls Said 8

• My guy loves it when he sees me in Cheekies, Thongs and Boy Shorts. He likes the Cheekies the best, guess the give just the right exposure or something!

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wear thongs and I like bright colours, animal prints, lace.

1|1
    0|0
  • Panties, please. Maybe boyshorts, but any time I've worn those they rode up and gave me a wedgie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheeeeekies

1|0
    0|0
  • My husband loves thongs !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm another thong girl =)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love undies xD