Is this a sign of attraction when he behaves likes this?

I've caught this Looking My direction now and then but in periods he has completely ignored me (eye contact)... We have never spoken and he is shy... But!!! Today, after Been ignored for Two days i decided to make a move so i caught his eyes and smiled as I looked down in a nervous way, caught his eye, smiled, looked down and repeated... He SAw me doing this and he half smiled as he looked at me, then his friends, at me and he looked nervous... Before i stopped he smiled big with his couple of friends (not at me though)... Is this is a sign of interest?:)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say he loves you really much

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you. A lot. He was playing hard to get and thought you lost interest. But when you made flirty eye contact he couldn’t stop himself from a big grin. He probably went home and said “yess” lol. So yeah. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • He didn't smile at me but at his friends; is thAt bad? I saw him later thAt day when he quickly walked past and he looked at me in the eyes :) thanks!!

• Show All
    • He couldnt really Hold the stare... He looked at me, his friends, behind me, at me and so on...

• Signs of nervousness.. he's seriously into you. Don't be surprised if he asks you out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He loves you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well hoesntly you can't entirely tell just by eye contact, but I believe he may have feelings for you so why not make the move and befriend him?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just cause he looks at you doesn't mean he likes you. What grade is he in. ?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes