Is this a sign of attraction when he behaves likes this?

I've caught this Looking My direction now and then but in periods he has completely ignored me (eye contact)... We have never spoken and he is shy... But!!! Today, after Been ignored for Two days i decided to make a move so i caught his eyes and smiled as I looked down in a nervous way, caught his eye, smiled, looked down and repeated... He SAw me doing this and he half smiled as he looked at me, then his friends, at me and he looked nervous... Before i stopped he smiled big with his couple of friends (not at me though)... Is this is a sign of interest?:)

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say he loves you really much

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you. A lot. He was playing hard to get and thought you lost interest. But when you made flirty eye contact he couldn’t stop himself from a big grin. He probably went home and said “yess” lol. So yeah. :P

• He didn't smile at me but at his friends; is thAt bad? I saw him later thAt day when he quickly walked past and he looked at me in the eyes :) thanks!!

• He couldnt really Hold the stare... He looked at me, his friends, behind me, at me and so on...

• Signs of nervousness.. he's seriously into you. Don't be surprised if he asks you out.