Why does he get mad at me?

Okay so, my bf is teaching me to play MW3. We started off playing a special ops mission. When we finished I had more kills, headshots and higher accuracy than he did. He said it was just beginners luck. So after 3 hours of playing and not dying, he ended the game and shut off the console. I could tell he was mad, but I don't understand why. I thought we were having fun. Why did he get angry?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Because that he can't stand the fact that you, a girl, are better than him at MW3 and he sucks. Tip: Don't EVER think about playing FIFA 15 with him!

• The vanity of a computer nerd, wonderful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because his penis feels small hahaha