He been chasing me.. but there's another girl. Does he like me or the other girl?

For months he's been chasing me and for years he liked me. He flirts, is chivalrous, stares continuously, tries to talk to me, listens to every word, .. But there's this other girl. He and friends says hi to her playfully (like pat her bun) and sometimes he teases her if she says something funny. When he sees her he just says hi and then ignores her. She usually initiates the conversations and it doesn't look flirty. He doesn't stare at her or try to talk to her. He doesn't act chivalrous to her.

20