GUYs: If a girl doesn't text you in 3 day would you think she is not interested and not try anymore or would you text her?

GUYs: If a girl doesn't text you in 3 day would you think she is not interested and not try anymore or would you text her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• After 24 Hours, I've already moved on. 3 Days? No way is she hearing from me. More often than not, my assumptions are correct and she's taking my feelings for granted. There was a time when I got burned for being impatient, because she got into a car accident and couldn't respond. Had we been dating for a longer period of time, I would have known about the accident or at least assumed something bad might have happened.

Blame girls who are too chicken shit to say "no" straight up for this policy. It works fine in weeding them out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Where are you leading with this? Are you interested in this guy? Why Haven't you texted him back if you are? It's okay I'm just asking to give you a more accurate answer 😃 (as for me, I'm very persistent. Because I know I'm a great catch)

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave up after she didn't text me in two days.

0|0
    0|0
    • Text me back*

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes