Why do guys pick on short girls?

So I have guys who come up to me and say I'm short. Or I date guys and they say it and It annoys me it makes me feel like no guy is going to want me because of my height

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the same reasons they pick on short guys, they are bullies and we are short...

Don't worry many guys like shorter women, they seem more feminine :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand that it's annoying - fellow shorty. Guys tend to pick on girls about qualities they find attractive.

But being called a midget by your boyfriend's family because you're 5'4 and they're all 6'+ gets old real quick :p