Why do guys pick on short girls?

So I have guys who come up to me and say I'm short. Or I date guys and they say it and It annoys me it makes me feel like no guy is going to want me because of my height

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the same reasons they pick on short guys, they are bullies and we are short...

Don't worry many guys like shorter women, they seem more feminine :)

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand that it's annoying - fellow shorty. Guys tend to pick on girls about qualities they find attractive.

But being called a midget by your boyfriend's family because you're 5'4 and they're all 6'+ gets old real quick :p

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• We think it's cute when you're short.

So most guys probably dont' recognize you'll take it badly, when its attractive to us.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's stupid and you know it. Every study on the subject has shown that short girls are perceived as more attractive than tall girls. They probably tease you because they are attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like to bop them on the head and thrown them down a well sometimes

I LOVE THEM

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly attracted to tall girls but I'd never pick on someone for being short. Some people are just rude. However, as a really tall guy who comes from a tall family I can tell you that people say "you're tall" to both tall women and men all the time. If your height is not average or really close to it, you get such comments. Just ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you get mad when they make other observations about you? I bet you go ape shit if they call you pretty.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I like it when a guy calls me pretty

• Then you should like when guys call you short...

What Girls Said 3

• Really? No. Guys find short girls cute and attractive. I've never heard of a short girl being picked on because of her height. I've been picked on by some guys in the past because I'm tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short, no one has ever made a hateful comment about ny height, only in a joking way

1|1
    0|0
  • Some guys are probably just teasing you. You should love being short! At least you're not a tall freak who towers over everyone...

1|0
    1|3

Recommended myTakes