Do boys think different ear piercings look trashy?

I have my rook, tragus, and daith pierced.
  • Yes trashy
    Vote A
  • No it's not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find them odd, but not disgusting or bad. Earrings are pretty to me, but other piercings are hit or miss.

1|1
    0|0
    • What is odd about them?

• No idea. I just like the way the female body looks naturally, and it distracts from that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do, some don't. I have a guy friend who is repulsed by piercings - like, will literally stop hooking up with a girl if he accidentally touches one of her piercings. But he's totally cool with ear piercings.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• makes me think she´s got an unhealthy relation to piercings.

(when i say unhealty i mean interested in a way that goes beyond my comfort zone)

0|0
    0|0
    • What happens if she just has different ear piercings? Do you like them?

• Show All
    • i dont believe that

• I think (hope) you will reach a point where you think like this :) the "I don't change" me mentality appears a bit stubborn for me. But that's kind of what I meant. Everybody can of course choose how to be and what people he likes :)

• I wouldn't say that what you have is trashy, but I do find it a little odd and a bit busy.
    Gauges on the other hand...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is it odd? There not all on one ear. My tragus and rook are together. And then my daith is on the other ear

• no of course not... they may look nice if you got nice ears XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like piercings in general

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a big fan of punching many holes into my body.. Iv only got my earlobes pierced..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes