Apologizing for sex life?

My best friend apologized to me for having sex with another girl. We aren't having sex or anything. He just randomly apologized to me even though I didn't ask about his sex life and I wasn't upset over it. Why would he apologize over something like that?
We aren't dating, we are just friends.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Real quick, rub your eyes and make sure you don't have anything in them possibly obscuring your vision, BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT BE MORE BLIND RIGHT MEOW!!! (lol right MEOW ha ha) Really though this dude threw up a red flag saying "Hey I banged this girl but I still think of you if that bothers you I'm sorry I want us to be something." I'm sure you kind of thought this and you wanted to confirm it but that's what he's thinking :)

• I've questioned how his feelings are towards me but I never have brought it up because of my situation in my personal life.

• You are probably right. (: we shall see. Lol

• I'm sure it will work out best of luck :)