Apologizing for sex life?

My best friend apologized to me for having sex with another girl. We aren't having sex or anything. He just randomly apologized to me even though I didn't ask about his sex life and I wasn't upset over it. Why would he apologize over something like that?
We aren't dating, we are just friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Real quick, rub your eyes and make sure you don't have anything in them possibly obscuring your vision, BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT BE MORE BLIND RIGHT MEOW!!! (lol right MEOW ha ha) Really though this dude threw up a red flag saying "Hey I banged this girl but I still think of you if that bothers you I'm sorry I want us to be something." I'm sure you kind of thought this and you wanted to confirm it but that's what he's thinking :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I've questioned how his feelings are towards me but I never have brought it up because of my situation in my personal life.

• Show All
    • You are probably right. (: we shall see. Lol

• I'm sure it will work out best of luck :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• well if it was a skanky whore or something that you would probably have discouraged him from sleeping with I could see an apology making sense

Only other reason is that he thinks you have feelings for him and he thought it might have hurt you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I never met the girl and didn't know anything about him having sex with anyone. I tend to not ask who he has sex with. And if he tells me I don't judge I just tell him to make sure he's careful.
      But he knew I didn't know anything about it so it couldn't hurt me and he knows I care about him but that's about it.

• well he either thought you might fight out eventually anyways and just decided to tell you, wanted to tell somebody, or as someone else said is trying to see if it makes you jealous. Hard to say what the motives were.

• He likes you more than friends and he fears that because he had sex with another girl it jeopardizes a potential intimate encounter with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because he secretly has a thing for you, or he didn't want you to think any less of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's weird indeed...

or maybe... he wanted to make you feel jealous?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its very strange. Does he like you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no idea if he does. People say that we act like a couple though.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeh he definitly likes you and you like him too, he probably felt like maybe he betrayed your trust or something for having sex with another girl which is kinda sweet but he doesn't have to at the moment since your not dating or anything so id let him know that he's free to have one night stands with whoever he likes while your not really together, you don't give him permission. I think it's a good call though waiting till you've had the baby to see how he reacts because when you have your baby it's your child first before men, he/she needs you more.

0|0
    0|0
    • I told him he doesn't need to apologize or ask for permission. I told him that it's not my spot to judge him in what he does because I'm not perfect and nor am I anyone to judge him. Yeah I plan on doing everything I need to do for my daughter before anyone else.

• Show All
    • Cool i wish i could be as cool headed as you, he will surely stick with you for acting so good about everything :)

• I hope so. lol I try to be the best person I can be in general. But I do try and make sure that I support him in every way possible, even if it's in a small way.

• Sounds like he has a thing for you and doesn't want you to think any less of him in case you have feelings back.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you and wanted to gauge your reaction to him being with another girl, to see if you feel the same way about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he likes you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes