Men do you get annoyed if you keep calling your girl pretty and she says she isn't?

Men if you are with a girl and always call her pretty, hot etc, but she dismisses it, mostly playfully. Would this annoy you?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Eventually it might get annoying...
    I mean, how hard is it to say "Thank you (you're not so bad yourself)"

• But when he always say it, I mean I dont want to come across as big headed

• It's flattering, he wants to see you happy. You don't have to be big headed to say thank you smile and blush etc... That in itself is rewarding enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm terrible at accepting compliments. Not really ever sure what the right thing to say is... you say "thank you" and people think you're full of yourself/ think of yourself as pretty which makes you vain. You say "no I'm not" and people get annoyed and think you're fishing for compliments or are just insecure. If anyone can tell me how they'd like a girl to respond to something like that please tell me!

• This is exactly where I am coming from! Thank you! Virtual high five! xxx

• Haha virtual high five!