Guys what annoys u most about girls?

Guys what annoys u most about girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion I can't stand overly high pitched voices I understandpupils can't really help your voice but it gives me a headache (seriously not trying to be a dick) so that's a definite deal breaker I can't stand baby talk I don't know any guy who enjoys it Along with overly stupid question i. e what color is the shy? , what is a (insert obviously item here) if you generally dont know that's ok but if its to just fish a conversation then dontFor me I will thi k you're stupid and won't give you the time of day because most likely I'll spend all that time explaining things and I'm not a teacher so just no. I love compliments if you like a guy give him complimenandthats an easy way for me to realize what's going on don't make me shearch for clues to see if you like me. If you don't like me don't let me down easy just tell me I might call you a bitch but at least I won't waste anymore time trying to make it work and if you want to be friends just be Like "I don't want a relationship with you I don't like you like that you are just a friend to me". And ladies I get you don't want it to be easy for us guys because you want to make us prove ourselves or something but don't make us go to hell and back. And vice versa don't be to easy. Hope this helps and again this is just my opinion I can't speak for all guys.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stereotypes and cliches disgust me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• annoying girls in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are weak and petty

0|0
    0|0
  • That they only talk about shoes and relationships, and other dumb bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
    • I find that teenage boys talk about shoes quite often. And they get new shoes every 2-4 weeks. It's ridiculous.

• Only the trendy dipshits. You'll never find adult men talking about sneakers.

• Can you girls please be less subtle when giving hints that you have a crush on someone? Please make it a little more obvious. :/ Kind of frustrating to force yourself to get over someone only to learn later that they liked you as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't mean to sound sexist here. Guys are sometimes really subtle too.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes