Is a man who listens to hip hop more attracted to black women?

I've always wanted to know this... Is a man who listens to hiphop/rap (doesn't matter what race) more likely to be attracted to, and interested in, dating a black women because of the pretty black women they use in the videos or not?
  • Oh Yes, the more I listen to rap/hiphop the more I desire a sexy black women!!
  • Nope not at all doesn't affect my desires.
  • I've always liked them either way.
    Vote C

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible. Who a person is attracted to isn't engraved in them at birth, its written into them based on culture and various other thing. A man who listens to hip hop is exposing himself to a culture dominated by black people, so it definitely raises their chances (note. I didn't say guarantee) of them being attracted to a black person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn good question and topic that I've always found odd. I have seen wiggers (though no one wants these posers anyway), white boys with ugly dreads, and others with some type of clinging association to black culture not like black women. I have found that odd as shit, but then again what's new with these people. I have noticed that a lot of wiggers act like wiggers to impress white girls because they look up to black men. One of the posters here just admitted it. So in the end, it's either trying to look cool, or studying the music/culture so they can one day steal it... perhaps? If you notice, they also think wigger Eminem is the best hip hop artist ever and that he is hip hop lol. So to answer your original question, no.