Is a man who listens to hip hop more attracted to black women?

I've always wanted to know this... Is a man who listens to hiphop/rap (doesn't matter what race) more likely to be attracted to, and interested in, dating a black women because of the pretty black women they use in the videos or not?
  • Oh Yes, the more I listen to rap/hiphop the more I desire a sexy black women!!
    Vote A
  • Nope not at all doesn't affect my desires.
    Vote B
  • I've always liked them either way.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible. Who a person is attracted to isn't engraved in them at birth, its written into them based on culture and various other thing. A man who listens to hip hop is exposing himself to a culture dominated by black people, so it definitely raises their chances (note. I didn't say guarantee) of them being attracted to a black person.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn good question and topic that I've always found odd. I have seen wiggers (though no one wants these posers anyway), white boys with ugly dreads, and others with some type of clinging association to black culture not like black women. I have found that odd as shit, but then again what's new with these people. I have noticed that a lot of wiggers act like wiggers to impress white girls because they look up to black men. One of the posters here just admitted it. So in the end, it's either trying to look cool, or studying the music/culture so they can one day steal it... perhaps? If you notice, they also think wigger Eminem is the best hip hop artist ever and that he is hip hop lol. So to answer your original question, no.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Some do and some don't. The black women that are used in hip hop videos today are sometimes mixed, and mixed people are considered "beautiful". It all comes down to the eye of the beholder.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEwTmgKL6BE

0|0
    0|0
  • Noperino. My cousin listens to rap and death metal and is extremely racist.

While it might make sense, people don't develop their preferences that easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • No men of other races listen to hip hop because they admire the confidence the men in the videos show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I listen to rap and it doesn't make me any more or less attracted to a particular race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, but the probability is higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate hip-hop; but love black women.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is a correlation between the booty u touch and the music u listen to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• not necessarily. I have seen white country fans married to black women, and white wiggers rolling around bumping young thug who only like blondes. I will say usually the ones who like r&b/soul like black women

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it influences things a little. I had a friend who spent his whole life surrounded by black culture and he happens to really like black girls.
    I do think our preferences are shaped by life experiences

0|0
    0|0
  • WTf? Most dudes I know that listen to it don't like black girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to go out on a limb here, but that is probably not true. I would expect it, considering the guys who preform the music are black and mainly with other races 80% of the time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes