Why have"monsters" become lovable and appealing?

monsters were once seen as horrofic beings or creatures that terrorized or had some negative agenda, on humans, but then monsters started becoming sexual or humanistic in an emotional way. vampires, werewolves, ogres, and other monsters have now been intepreted as lovable , why? please help its an essay topic i have to do this shit by Monday ;( please give me reasons!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its part of the liberal point of view.. I remember when Maleficent was the villain in Sleeping Beauty, even the most evil villain of all Disney stories. Apparently now, she is the victim and saves Aurora.

I guess it's part of that mentality to eliminate prejudices and stereotypes. Basically giving everyone a chance because we all have the "same potential" to be good in terms of anything.

- Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!
    no but seriously people enjoy the perverse
    they enjoy the darkness and evil...

I am convince there are very few genuinely good people left on earth...
    i dont even know if i am among them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• It's all in how they're portrayed. It's pretty difficult to be terrified of a vampire who sparkles. I'd be more likely to bitch slap him than run away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people secretly envy them. They want to be able to make others fear and respect them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I kind of like how the monsters have become more human than the actually humans

0|0
    0|0
  • Changing culture. Nothing new.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes