Why did my guy friend asked about my turn ons?

Did he ask for gaining normal information, or is he into me sexually?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the people don't ask these type of question to the opposite gender normally.

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../3d9.png

1|1
    0|0
    • I will not, but I don't know why he asked. I thought he never saw me as remotely attractive lol

• Show All
    • YES!!!

• LMAO xD
      now give me the MHO!!! :P

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Siggggh.
    Yes... sounds like he's into you sexually and want to make himself more appealing to you.

There comes a point in a man's life when he just let goes of the handrail , arms in the air and just enjoys the ride.
    27.media.tumblr.com/...kuc2z2JpCC1qa1saxo1_400.jpg

I think it's just his inner animal doing the talking here... I think my inner animal takes a bit too often these days as well but I think it's a good thing. A man needs some of that animosity

1|0
    0|0
    • LMFOA XD Yes, lately he seems horny. When we become friends, he used to me more into shell back then. haha

• Show All
    • He already knows that I am not into casual sex. Moreover, he is also looking for true love and not just random one night stands

• Lol that's the part of him which has his hands on the rails.
      You can't reason with an animal that easily.

• could be both. probably it is both :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh...

He will use these in future... :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol XD The thought kind of made me blush :P

What Girls Said 3

• Most definitely sexual attraction between you two. Guy friends don't start asking questions like that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • There's definitely sexual attraction. 😏

1|1
    0|0
  • I talk to my close girl and guy friends about these kinds of things just because it's fun to know what people think. But if there are other signs that he's into you this could mean that he's attracted to you

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh.. so has any of your guy friend ever started ralking sexually in a flirty way to you?

• no, flirting is totally a sign of attraction/interest

Recommended myTakes