Guys if you were a girl for one day?

What would you do?

What are the thing you would want to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would masturbate first thing... see how that feels.

Then assuming I was attractive...
    I would parade around town in skimpy clothes and soak up the attention. It would feel awesome to have people acknowledge your existence in the world for no reason other than being attractive.

I would then try getting as much stuff for free as I could.
    I would see how often guys tripped over themselves to help me in any way they could.
    I would talk to the shy looking guys and make them feel like they were important, and would shut down the douchebag "playas" for being lame.
    I would then go to clothing stores and try on as much clothes as possible, and take risqué photos, so I had something sexy to look at when I went back to being a guy.

Then I would take my pick of guys and have sex, just to see how it felt.

2|3
    0|0
    • I bet life being a attractive girl is sweet, makes i envy attractive women. i wish i could strut my stuff like a g and get men to buy me free drinks and be the envy of my girly friends.
      then try to get free stuff out of things.

i seen that on the bus, one not bad looking girl was asking my friends for a cigarette and he immediately gave her three cigarettes.

• Yeah if I had the option before birth I would have totally picked female. I am a straight male and I love women, but I would give it up to be a female from the get go. (I wouldn't have after birth surgery, it isn't the same.)

• Thanks for MH ;)
      Honesty pays off. haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Teach our (girls) best friend how to fight 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../cat-fights.gif

2|2
    0|0
  • I would dress up nice , perfume on , show my legs and go into the town or city clubbing or nightlife looking for men to buy me drinks, then just as i finish my drink , cause a scene like he's pervin , then go out with more girl friends

1|3
    0|0
  • I would make a list of all the things that I saw in men (assuming I was a straight woman) that I found attractive and remember them for when I'm a guy again so I can use them to my advantage.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would masturbate so I knew how a female orgasm feels.

and

I would fart loudly and proudly in silent public near guys to see how they react about a girl farting.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry I meant to say I would masturbate as mentioned above and "I would fart loudly and proudly in public places where it is silent near guys to see how the guys react when a girl farts without shame right next to them. I would make sure I was sitting close to the guys to when I farted for added affect and then I would act all proud of myself and watch how the guys react to all that combined"

• I will take some pictures when I have long hairs as a my lifetime best memory. I will be on cloud nine. I will also cried and smiled because I don't ever know that being a girl is so fun and interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I habe heard girls can have multiple orgasms... so i would masturbate and see how it feels... And have sex with another girl... just to see how lesbian sex feels like

0|0
    0|0
  • One day is no time at all, so there's nothing much to do beyond seeing what kind of sexual experiences I can have.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd do lots of social experiments to see how women are treated in certain situations. I'd like to better understand how the opposite gender lives.

0|0
    0|1
  • i would thoroughly enjoy the fact that my body would be hairless / fuzzy only as opposed to furry... the way it is sadly now :-((

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd go in the kitchen and see if i cook any better :D

0|2
    0|0
  • Masturbate and be a total slut (have sex with as many guys as possible).

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, like to be a girl for a week (exclude the week of period) , exchange a soul with any girl as friend of mine.
    I would ride bike after wearing short jeans and showing of waxed legs with sexy shirt covered with jacket, boys in town will go crazy.
    And there are tons of stuff, like try all crazy fashioned dresses in mall which I have no idea about. Wear make-up.
    Go jogging early morning in shorts (I need a tracksuit here I have too much hair on legs)
    I might even Kiss a guy But just because I was I'll be having all those female urges as i will be in female body.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lolx this was great :)

• Show All
    • Hit a pervert guy in balls, being guy hitting in balls is against man rules

• Haha love your option :D

• I would go to a bar and try to get free drinks from creepy guys! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Bake cookies without people judging me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Um... I don't know. I'm not a girl, but you are. Maybe you can tell me?

0|0
    0|0
    • According to other guys, some would masturbate. I guess maybe I would, too?

• Nothing really, I would just go through my normal life but dress like a dude as a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is easy, a 3some with a lesbian couple

0|1
    0|0
  • I will just sit and look at my boobs lol XD

2|1
    0|0
    • Nice... i would even look and play with my privates down there!! lolsss

• Put a cucumber on my vaj

0|1
    0|0