Guys if you were a girl for one day?

What would you do?

What are the thing you would want to do?

020

Most Helpful Guy

• I would masturbate first thing... see how that feels.

Then assuming I was attractive...
    I would parade around town in skimpy clothes and soak up the attention. It would feel awesome to have people acknowledge your existence in the world for no reason other than being attractive.

I would then try getting as much stuff for free as I could.
    I would see how often guys tripped over themselves to help me in any way they could.
    I would talk to the shy looking guys and make them feel like they were important, and would shut down the douchebag "playas" for being lame.
    I would then go to clothing stores and try on as much clothes as possible, and take risqué photos, so I had something sexy to look at when I went back to being a guy.

Then I would take my pick of guys and have sex, just to see how it felt.

• I bet life being a attractive girl is sweet, makes i envy attractive women. i wish i could strut my stuff like a g and get men to buy me free drinks and be the envy of my girly friends.
      then try to get free stuff out of things.

i seen that on the bus, one not bad looking girl was asking my friends for a cigarette and he immediately gave her three cigarettes.

• Yeah if I had the option before birth I would have totally picked female. I am a straight male and I love women, but I would give it up to be a female from the get go. (I wouldn't have after birth surgery, it isn't the same.)

• Thanks for MH ;)
      Honesty pays off. haha